In this on-demand webinar, two experts from Renaissance offer proven solutions to five common MTSS challenges. Tune in to deepen your understanding of how to:
- Equitably allocate resources to serve students in all tiers
- Make whole child data accessible to educators when they need it
- Use insights from the Science of Reading to provide strong foundational skills instruction
- Leverage progress-monitoring tools to monitor the efficacy of Tier 2 and 3 interventions
- Successfully implement MTSS within secondary settings
Senior Director of MTSS Solutions, Renaissance
Before joining Renaissance, Dr. Brown led special education and MTSS implementation for the state of Iowa as a bureau chief at the Iowa Department of Education. She is co-author of the book Effective Universal Instruction: An Action-Oriented Approach to Improving Tier 1.
Tiyi Smith, M.Ed.
National Academic Advisor, Renaissance
Tiyi Smith is a National Academic Advisor at Renaissance. She was formerly a special education teacher and instructional coach at El Paso ISD in Texas.